Browse By

What are the facts that need to be understood about hypnosis?

If you understand hypnosis as a focused state of attention, where the loss of consciousness or lack of memory about what has happened in the session does not necessarily have to occur, the resounding answer is YES. But if you understand this question as if the whole world can reach the deep trance – understood in terms of classical hypnosis – with a practically total suggestibility and with loss of consciousness, the answer would be a relative NO.

Is there any logic?

Getting a light or medium trance is relatively easy. Reaching a deep trance is more complex – approximately 80% of subjects can reach a deep stage without much difficulty. The remaining 20% ​​would be difficult due to various variables complicated to know or control (fear of losing one’s conscience, prejudices or beliefs, lack of confidence in the inductor, etc.) Despite this fact, if you use hypnosis online terapi at the clinical level or medical, in most cases it is enough with a medium trance to obtain results.

Who can hypnotize?

Hypnosis is essentially a technique. Therefore, anyone who knows it enough and learns to apply it can hypnotize. Another thing is that the inductor knows then face and resolve the different situations that arise during the session. If the person does not have concrete and sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge (even if they are doctors or psychologists) of hypnosis, it could cause serious damage to the hypnotized person. In some countries clinical hypnosis is only allowed to doctors and psychologists previously authorized and prepared.

Can someone stay eternally asleep?

It is completely impossible to happen. Whether you practice self-hypnosis, or hetero-hypnosis, that is, about another person, you will always end up leaving the hypnotic state. If for any reason the hypnotist disappeared, the induced subject would progressively pass from the hypnotic trance to natural sleep and would gradually awaken and clear.

It happens on occasions that the person is in such a peaceful situation that he refuses to wake up. In that case you can perform a counter-suggestion such as: “if you want to stay or return in the future to this state, you must wake up now” -and will normally abandon hypnosis. Or simply let it rest until it wakes up after a time that is usually short.

Can you induce someone to do what he does not want?

Although different authors deny this possibility, your practice only for experimental purposes shows that YES. Everything depends on many and different variables, but if the induced subject has a sufficient degree of hypnotic depth, it can, in whole or in part, accept without possibility of denying the suggestions imposed by the hypnotist. There have been numerous cases of rape and mental manipulation under hypnosis-this is nothing new-so you should not be hypnotized by people who do not have your confidence.

This is why it is recommended to always rely on the professional such as Hypnos Stockholm to avoid any misdeeds and gain full control on the trust and hypnosis therapy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *