Know How to Grow Eyelashes Faster?
There are several things you can do to increase your chances of growing longer, thicker, and fuller eyelashes naturally. Some of the eyelash serums such as Careprost eyelash enhancer serum stimulate the lash growth, and it works faster than any other eyelash enhancement products available in the market.
How to grow eyelashes faster?
If you want results as soon as possible, then it might be better to stick to these suggestions:
- Visit your dermatologist- you will need to take some time to schedule for a dermatologist’s appointment. This is especially important if you feel the growth is not normal and you are experiencing a thinning or a loss of lashes. Everyone should be aware of the fact that anything that disrupts scalp hair growth can disrupt eyelash growth also, from chemotherapy to deficiency of nutrients, to severe physical trauma or emotional stress. In some cases, irregular use of eyelash extensions and bad quality mascara can contribute to loss of lashes. If you don’t have a specific medical condition that is the cause of your eyelash loss, then you might have a short lash hair cycle. Visit your dermatologist- you will need to take some time to schedule for a dermatologist’s appointment. This is especially important if you feel the growth is not normal and you are experiencing a thing of loss of lashes.
- Cleaning of the eyelid is a must- Good eyelid hygiene is an important part of the lash care routine. Many different eyelid conditions can cause infection to build on lash line which could lead to thinning or even lash loss. Therefore, it is important to keep your eyelid clean and stay infection free. You can get moistened pads to clean your eyelids. You need to rub the lashes with these pads once a day gently.
- Apply a lash serum- Some of the lash serums like Careprost eyelash growth solution actually work to stimulate eyelash growth. The product was initially used for patients with glaucoma, but unwanted eyelash growth happened to be an expected side effect. Over time, researchers found that, if it the direct application to the lash line maximizes the lash growth. All thanks to its active ingredient Bimatoprost which grows the lashes longer, darker, and fuller. There can be some temporary side effects such as itching, burning, or redness of the eye, however, these effects can be minimized if you are applying the solution appropriately on the lash line.
- Take off your makeup- Another reason for eyelash loss is sleeping with makeup. If you are applying makeup that can cause build up over time, you are going to get debris that will be affecting your eye for sure. Before you go to sleep, make sure you remove the makeup with a mild cleanser. You can use a cotton ball to wipe out the makeup traces.
- Take a break from extensions- If you are dealing with the extensions poorly and un-hygienically, it is time to find a new makeup studio and take a break. They could potentially damage your natural eyelashes.